Verbosities

My discoveries and associated ramblings

Monday, September 08, 2003

Check out this bathroom floor! I don't think I would ever install a floor like this because I would spend too much time looking for patterns in the tiles. Then again, I might go with these tiles if I got enough to cover the walls, floor, ceiling, and counter top. :) That would rock! Maybe I could get stencils and paint the shapes on the cabinets as well. :) I wonder how well they could be made to work on non-euclidean planes, such as the bathtub and toilet.

It would be interesting to test this pattern as a form of camouflage. After all, when you're hiding in the woods, breaking up your shape is sometimes a lot more important than being the same color as the trees. (See Razzle Dazzle Camouflage.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home